Ex Libris October 2014


Fiction:
Ancillary Sword  - Anne Leckie
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Ray Bradbury
Powers: The Definitive Hardcover Collection - Brian Michael Bendis

Articles:
McArdle, Megan. "Why Writers Are the Worst Procrastinators." The Atlantic. Atlantic Media Company
"Sci-Fi's Hottest New Writer Won't Tell You the Sex of Her Characters | WIRED.Wired.com. Conde Nast Digital
Temple, Emily. "50 of the Scariest Short Stories of All Time.Flavorwire
"Houses to Avoid on Halloween - And How to Die Quickly If You Can't." ~ Kuriositas.
Meek, Kristina. "Television, Toil and Trouble: The Witches of TV" The Mary-Sue.

Podcasts:
Hide And Create "Witchcraft and Magic Systems in Writing" Essoe, Ellinger & Sullivan.
Sword And Laser "Why It's Okay To Hate My Favourite Book" Belmont & Merritt

Wow, the peak retail period has been super kicking my butt this month. I've been slowly working my way through a couple of short story anthologies and podcasts, but my reading has been pretty limited and probably will be until my holiday at the end of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment