Bat Country

Mask by noirlette
Phew, that was a hiatus and a half! Between my new job and upheaval in my private life, I haven't had the energy or inspiration to blog. But things have settled as we've come into Autumn, and my favourite time of the year always fills me with inspiration: gorgeous coats, wool and plaid textures and... Halloween! All my favourite shops are overwhelmed with all things ghoulish and ghastly, and designers on and off the high street have gone batty for bats!

Bat Clutch Bag by ASOS
I've been desperately counting my pennies for this bag, but I honestly think it would be quite easy to make... I'd better add it to my to-do list.

Lone Vampire Bat Ring by C.A.B Fayre
 C.A.B. Fayre holds my heart for all things bat related, but this ring is just perfect. How about the matching necklace or brooch?
Filigree Bat Necklace by FableAndFury

Victorian Bat Headband by mylavaliere
 Swan around your haunted gothic mansion with this beauty balanced over your widow's peak.
Creepy Cute Bat Hairclips by kittywooddesigns
Spacebat by Lockshop Wigs
Rock it like a Harajuku horror queen with these soft goth cuties
Leather Bat Bows by Dulcecalavaritas
These are sadly sold out now, but are perfectly DIYable to add some flair to your Bridehive.
DIY Bat Bow Tie by Wear The Canvas

Speaking of DIY, how about this fab tutorial by Wear The Canvas for your own bat bow tie or brooch?

Take a peek at my Pinterest or Etsy treasuries for more macabre accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment